"It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through their active participation and co-operation. This environmental policy will be displayed at all our sites and may be distributed to clients, suppliers, or any person, group or organisation."
James Howard - Managing Director
Harry Taylor of Ashton Ltd environmental policy
Harry Taylor of Ashton Ltd design, install, and maintain heating and cooling systems for business customers operating from two premises in the UK. We strive for the highest standards in all our operations. We acknowledge our environmental responsibility. We are committed to continual environmental improvement, and we will endeavour to reduce our impact on the local and global environment.
This statement applies to all land, premises, and activities within the control of Harry Taylor of Ashton Ltd. We will actively promote the principle of sustainable development through the following measures:
- The promotion of sound environmental management policies and practices
- Compliance with and where possible improvement upon current legislation requirements
- The efficient use of energy and water
- The promotion of environmentally responsible purchasing
- The regulation of waste production and disposal
- The reduction and, where practical, the prevention of pollution
- The use of less environmentally damaging transport options
- The periodic review of our environmental objectives and targets
- The annual review of the contents of this policy and its amendments if necessary